In Quebec the ONLY law for homeschoolers is the following:
COMPULSORY SCHOOL ATTENDANCE
15. The following students are exempt from compulsory school attendance:
(4) a student who receives home schooling and benefits from an educational experience which, according to an evaluation made by or for the school board, are equivalent to what is provided at school.
Click on the following links to find information on:
- Québec Homeschool Laws (via esmb.qc.ca)
- Québec Homeschooling Policy Framework (via education.gouv.qc.ca)
- Québec Laws & Learning Outcomes (via thecandadianhomeschooler.com)
- Québec Distance Learning Programs
- New to Homeschooling? Here is a guide to get you started right.
- Connect with the Homeschooling Community in your area.