Thanks to many amazing homeschoolers across Canada who volunteered their time to put together a series of blog posts for us on the homeschooling laws of their province/territory. We appreciate having a real life perspective of how things work. We are still missing a few locations and would love your help to finish this series off. If you live in one of the non-linked provinces, please contact us to find out how your blog post can be added! Thanks!
- 5 Shows Worth Watching on Discovery ScienceI love when my boys learn things without even realizing it. That’s why we love the Discovery Science Channel in our house. There’s so much to learn and so many things to discover. Here are 5 of our favourite shows … Continue reading →
- Homeschool Weekly Photo: Our Favourite BookWelcome to the Homeschool Weekly Photo Challenge co-hosted by The Canadian Homeschooler & Homeschool Canada. This week, we challenge you to take a photo related to the subject: Your Favourite Book. Share your favourite book – either to read with your kids, your … Continue reading →
- DNA Day – April 29thApril 29th is DNA Day. DNA Day is a free online event hosted by Let’s Talk Science, for classrooms and homeschoolers, giving students an opportunity to ask genetics and genomics-related questions to Canadian experts. It is recommended for Grades 8-12 … Continue reading →
- Blueglass MagazineNew to the Canadian homeschooling community is a fresh-faced digital magazine called Blueglass. Christy and Jonathan Burns are homeschooling family with three boys who live in Ontario. They’ve taken their passion for homeschooling families and turned it into this new, vibrant … Continue reading →
- Homeschool Weekly Photo: ChoresWelcome to the Homeschool Weekly Photo Challenge co-hosted by The Canadian Homeschooler & Homeschool Canada. This week, we challenge you to take a photo related to the subject: CHORES! Do you have a chores system? Or show us your handy helpers hard at … Continue reading →
- 5 Shows Worth Watching on Discovery Science